Valentine’s Day gifting isn’t usually the most inspired. Chocolate, jewelry and roses are the standard. But for those looking beyond the standard bouquet of roses, we have 7 rose based beauty products that look just as beautiful and can be enjoyed longer:
1. Sisley Black Rose Precious Face Oil : Roses are cool and all, but Black Rose takes it to another level. Sisley’s Black Rose Face Oil comes in one of the most beautiful bottles we’ve seen and delivers a knockout rose fragrance. The blend contains wrinkle smoothing ingredients that also restore skin’s lipid barrier.
2. Chantecaille Rose de Mai Creme : This is an addiction. We love the silky gel like texture of this light yet potent moisturizer. Plant stem cells, botanical extracts and niacinimide improve skin tone and texture. The rare Rose de Mai essence scents the luxurious cream.
3. Korres Wild Rose Vitamin C Active Brightening Oil : What’s not to love about this natural face oil from Greece? The face oil is boosted by Super C (a compound 10x more powerful than standard Vitamin C) to brighten and tone skin and beyond the inclusion of wild rose oil, there are actual rose petals in the bottle! Also – 1 oz is just $54, grab one for you and your partner.
4. REN Moroccan Rose Bath Oil : This is kind of a gift that keeps on giving. REN is known for their rose products and the bath oil is one that absolutely must be experienced. We can’t get enough of the scent that lasts post bath as though we’ve been bathed in a tub of roses. What better time to try this out than on Valentine’s?
5. Fresh Rose Face Mask: We can’t get enough of this face mask and have already been through 2 jars. This mask is a rose lover’s must have from the 50% rosewater based rose gel texture that is almost good enough to eat (we cannot fault anyone for mistaking it for rose jam), to the rose aroma and rose petals (an average of 2 1/2 roses go into each jar). Beyond the roses, cucumber extract, aloe vera and green tea soothe and comfort skin.
6. Byredo Rose of No Man’s Land : A beautiful rose based fragrance from the cult Swedish fragrance house that also has quite a story behind it for the history buffs out there. Rose of No Man’s Land is named after the nurses and unknown heroines who served on the front lines of World War I and saved thousands of lives.
7. Herbivore Botanicals Rose Hibiscus Hydrating Face Mist: A natural hydrating face spray with pure plant actives and no filler. The rose colored mist contains bulgarian rose on a base of supremely moisturizing coconut water. We think of these as the ultimate office essential for when skin gets dried out or fatigued throughout the day. Gift it to your partner to bring to their office and it’ll be like sending a bouquet of roses with each spray.